semper ubi sub ubi, Latin for "always where under where"; an old Dog Latin student joke. In real Latin, the exhortation would be something like gere semper intertulam, or gerite semper intertulas if speaking to a crowd.
I am a member of the Catholic Church, in the Roman Rite.
- Reflections on Gregorian chant.
- I direct the Sts. Gregory and Romanos Guild.
- When Do I Celebrate Ascension?
- A tribute to Pope John Paul II, written shortly after his death in 2005.
I work as a Linux sysadmin, but was trained as a programmer.
- Some software I have written.
- COBOL Date Functions. (Yes, I must admit to *shudder* having learned COBOL.)
- My PGP/GPG public keys:
My résumé (PDF).
I once called myself "jack of all arts and master of none." You may judge for yourself below.
- My photoblog, where I occasionally expound on photographs I have made and the process of making them.
- More photographs I have made.
Church musicians, both professional and amateur, have a habit of writing irreverent alternate texts to otherwise serious church music. The Hacker Hymnal is a collection of such works from the intersection of church music and computer geekery.